Renaissance Nutrition Center, Inc.
September 16, 2017
Cravings, Feelings, Boundaries, and Trust
How to Anchor Your Abstinence During Life’s Hard Times
You chose and now it’s here!! Theresa will present about how to handle difficult times.
- When nasty things happen, how do you anchor yourself?
- When you are angry, how do you keep control?
- How do you restrain your tongue and pen when you need to?
- How do you keep yourself from lashing out or hurting other people’s feelings?
- How do you know who you can trust?
- How do you draw effective boundaries
- How do you soothe yourself?
Come and let Theresa show you how to do all of this.
We will meet from 11:30 am to 2 pm. Coffee, tea, and (Black Cherry Berry) Iced Tea and water will be provided, but bring your lunch! A $20 donation is requested for expenses.
Call the office for more information