05/19/2017 - 05/21/2017
East Meets West:
Constructive Living Meets the Twelve Steps
- Living Life in the Solution
- Radical Acceptance, Step 1, and what it means
- Constructive Living and 12-Step Programs – Common Ground
- The Concepts of Harm Reduction, DBT, and “Dialectical Abstinence”
- Spirituality, Food, and Comfortable Clothing – The Spirituality of Imperfection?
- “Where’s the Beef?” – Action, the fuel that drives recovery
- S.E.R.F. Lessons, Relationships, and the user’s manual of long term recovery
Marty Lerner, PhD., CEO, Milestones in Recovery
Bobbie Hayes, LMHC, CAP, Clinical Director, Milestones in Recovery
Theresa Wright, MS, RD, LDN, President, Renaissance Nutrition Center, Inc.
In addition to the presentations, there will be ample time for discussion, reflection and relaxing. Join us to connect with old friends, and revitalize your recovery. Come join us “down the shore”!!